Pages

Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Welcome

Hi! Since I am getting several request daily for my website, I decided to start blogging while I am in the rebranding process and having a new website created. Being as I am terrible at making decisions this has been a long process! 

I also figured it would be a good time to tell you about myself. I am Alycia (obviously haha), I am a mother to two crazy kiddos, when I am not working you can find us on some type of ball field! I love to travel and want to go everywhere, all the time, in what little downtime I do have though, I also love to read. I am usually on the timid side, being a photographer has definitely brought me out of that shell. I love my job, and meeting so many different people. I know every one says it but it really has turned clients in to friends. 

For booking info email aedgemanphotography@gmail.com or follow me on Facebook  or Instagram @alyciaedgemanphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment